Owl Paper Decoration
February 28, 2015
Your little ones are into owl characters? Or maybe you just want to throw party for your kids with owl theme? You can now decorate that kind of parties or give an owl touch to the room with this owl paper decoration. Simple and easy.
You can prepare
- Paper Decoration
- Colorful Paper
Here’s how to make them:
- Get some paper decorations, choose the size as yourneed. You can go and find them at Wiggle Giggle. We have 2 sizes, big and small.
- Start with the eyes on the upper part of the papaer deco. You can get the eyes also at Wiggle Giggle. And then add the beak below them.
- Just cut a paper triangle for those beaks.
- Once you have a “complete” owl, you can add more touch to it if you feel like it. For example, tiny hearts near the beak.
- Stick them or hang them. Your choice. These owls can decorate the room or or parties.
- Better yet, use all the sizes available for a funny gang of owls !